history and skillset
I have a reputation for being thorough and precise in everything i do and have an excellent eye for detail. Selected as department Project Manager for my strong analytical, organisation and problem solving skills over the 8 strong web team for a period of 12 months.
I am an excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills and have completed projects for major household brands in the UK and International markets involving the Dulux brand across 48 countries.
Managed the distribution of global apps and agency developer access on the iOS, Windows Phone developer and Android platforms through the App Store, Google Play, Windows and in-house Enterprise apps.
- Developing and maintaining the front end functionality of websites
- Participating in discussions with stakeholders and marketeers to clarify what they want
- Designing functional prototypes for websites using Axure
- Writing cross-browser compliant HTML, CSS
- HTML email creation and mailing through InfoSoft
- Work across multiple brands and projects
- WordPress, Joomla & Bootstrap experience
- Experience using GIT and BitBucket for source code management and version control
- Providing technical support to end users
- Management of JRIA Scrum/Sprints for offshore outsourced mobile development
- jQuery script creation & integration for rich interactivity.
- Preparation of documentation and delivery of technical training via Verizon WebEx and Tele-Conferencing
- Social Media marketing
- Experienced user of Photoshop CC for web imagery
From a former IT work colleague
Simon is very conscientious in his attitude to work and will be honest and open with his ideas. He is very knowledgeable, business focused and delivers on time.
Simon has a passion for photography which shows in his images. He has managed to combine his skills and knowledge in development into creating photographic apps in his spare time.
From a Royal Air Force military associate.
"An astute business manager with a high level of logistic support experience for international operations.
Highly adept at thinking on his feet and dogmatic in his maintenance of standards in the most austere of working environments.
His natural ability to communicate at all levels and ongoing search for professional fulfilment make him a colleague and asset second to none."
Rachel Toolan – Dulux Heritage Marketing Manager
Really took the brief on board and delivered a really engaging and visual site.
Very proactive at sticking to deadlines.
Very collaborative and easy to work with.
Good at explaining technical feasibility in terms I could understand to help the project move forward.