A bit about me
I have worked and designed for clients from small to medium enterprises through to one of the largest brands in the UK, aided by my personable nature and wide ranging experience gained through website design and social media since 1998.
- Managing new website rollouts for European and International countries
- Handcoded Website design.
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience using GIT and BitBucket for source code management and version control
- Highly organised and concientious individual.
- Joomla & Wordpress
- jQuery script creation & integration for rich interactivity.
- Preparation of documentation and delivery of technical training via Verizon WebEx and Tele-Conferencing
- Social Media marketing
- Apple App Store/Google Play store experience in account management for publishing new Apps and Updates
- Photo software - Adobe Photoshop, Macphun Intensify Pro, Noiseless Pro, Aurora HDR Pro, Affinity Photo
From a Royal Air Force military associate.
"An astute business manager with a high level of logistic support experience for international operations.
Highly adept at thinking on his feet and dogmatic in his maintenance of standards in the most austere of working environments.
His natural ability to communicate at all levels and ongoing search for professional fulfilment make him a colleague and asset second to none."