history and skillset
I have worked and designed for clients from small to medium enterprises through to one of the largest brands in the UK, aided by my personable nature and wide ranging experience gained through website design and delivering digital projects since 1998.
- Strong team player
- Managing new website rollouts for European and International countries
- HTML5 & CSS3 handcoding with Sublime
- Experience using GIT and BitBucket for source code management and version control
- Highly organised and conscientious individual.
- Apple App Store/Google Play store experience in developer account management, profile and certficate creation for publishing new Apps and Updates
- Management of JRIA Scrum/Sprints for offshore outsourced mobile development
- jQuery script creation & integration for rich interactivity.
- Preparation of documentation and delivery of technical training via Verizon WebEx and Tele-Conferencing
- Social Media marketing
- Photo software - Adobe Photoshop, Macphun Intensify Pro, Noiseless Pro, Aurora HDR Pro, Affinity Photo, Luminar
From a former IT work colleague
Simon is very conscientious in his attitude to work and will be honest and open with his ideas. He is very knowledgeable, business focused and delivers on time.
Simon has a passion for photography which shows in his images. He has managed to combine his skills and knowledge in development into creating photographic apps in his spare time.
From a Royal Air Force military associate.
"An astute business manager with a high level of logistic support experience for international operations.
Highly adept at thinking on his feet and dogmatic in his maintenance of standards in the most austere of working environments.
His natural ability to communicate at all levels and ongoing search for professional fulfilment make him a colleague and asset second to none."